On Saturday, Angie and Jane threw me a beautiful shower. It was at Jill's house, and as you can see, we had a great time. Great food, good company and of course FUN presents!! If you are wondering about the bows, one of Marcus's cousins made them and so we all decided we needed to wear them. They are very cute! AND.....I got my wish for a Beatrix Potter room!!! Theresa Edwards, a friend of Jill's, made Kailey the most beautiful quilt. The colors match the bedding we picked out PERFECTLY!! I can't wait to hang it and exchange the other pics I bought for the room...I have been eyeing some Beatrix Potter ones, but couldn't figure out how to incorporate them. Not only do I have a Beatrix Potter quilt, I also have a family heirloom. Angie gave me her Beatrix Potter tea pot that had been given to her by her mom. !!! I love it!!!
It was a day that I think they meant to make me cry, as the great-grandmothers were definately making their mark. Kailey also got a quilt that had been put aside by my Nana and a Raggedy Anne from Marcus's grandma. It may sound silly, but I felt as though they were sitting right there enjoying the shower with us. MUSHY, I know, but true!!
Well, here are some pics from the shower...enjoy!!!
As you can tell, the shower was fabulous, and Kailey's room is now complete!! (look for pics of the nursery soon!)






No comments:
Post a Comment