heart....ergh, I mean moon. That's right ladies and gentlemen, in case you missed it (aka, you were lazily sleeping this morning at 4:30am) we had a total eclipse of the moon. And, to answer your question, yes of course I got to see it!! I thought for sure last night, the full moon itself might kick start this labor thing....NOPE....so then we fall back on the total eclipse, the longest lasting one in 7 years...maybe Kailey will come out for that....NOPE! Apparently the internet lies. Go figure. Either that or I am not in tune with nature. Those "in tune" should have felt the "tide" and had a hormonal shift, thus causing labor. Hmm, guess the fact that I only go outside when it is 85 degrees or less would probably put me in the "not in tune with nature" category. Anyhoo, tomorrow is the big day then. At 6:45 we check in to the hospital and they will begin the inducing process. Aka, I have to sit around in an icky hospital watching movies pretending to be interested until things start moving. Wish me luck!!! Hopefully sometime on Thursday Marcus will be able to get on here and upload pics. If not, look for them on Friday when we get home.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment