Tonight we had a reason to celebrate.....Marcus won a huge bid at work, his first for his new company. As I have said before, he is a STUD! So anyway, we decided to celebrate. One would think that a celebration dinner would be a nice evening out where you dress up and wait for a table for about an hour, have an appetizer, a few drinks, a delicious meal and of course dessert. Well, that wasn't exactly what Marcus had in mind. When I asked him where he wanted to go, he said IHOP. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, IHOP. And this is why I love my husband. Who goes to IHOP on a Friday night??? Well we saw the firemen, a Cindi Lauper look alike, and some very sketch whisky tango. Apparently IHOP is a happenin' place after all. Who knew??
Anyhoo, I digress.... We went in and much to your suprise, I am sure, had no wait at all. We were taken immediately to a booth and told to enjoy our meal. So, we sat down and scooted in. Unfortunately, I could not "scoot" anywhere due to the fact that my stomach was jutting up against the table. At first I giggled and thought oh no big deal, we will just scoot the table, it must have been moved when the last people left, there is always plenty of room in a booth. Umm, no. The table was attached to the wall, allowing plenty of space for a normal person to sit. So, now Marcus and I just stare at each other. Can this really be happening? Is my stomach really that big that I can't fit in a booth at IHOP. The answer to that question is.... YES! At this point I am still in shock as we have to move over to a table that actuall has chairs. It really did happen, this is not a wives tale or urban legend folks. I have become too big for a booth. So, the moral of this story is that if Kailey does not come out soon, she will be way to big to be born because certainly it is the baby and not the amount of food I have eaten this summer. Umm, can anyone recommend a good diet for after she is born??? I have a feeling I will be needing it!!!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
You know you are big when....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too, too funny!!!!
The weight will melt off!!!!!!! No worries!
Post a Comment