So, I wish I could say that I had a funny story to tell since I know you all like to read those...but we have been a bit tired here at the Howell house. Kailey has been, what we will call Fussy, no, lets call it what it really is.... FUSSY MUSSY!!! She hasn't been sleeping and we don't think the formula is agreeing with her, thus leading to Fussy Mussy taking over the body of my once quiet and sweet little baby. At first we thought that maybe it would go away around 6 weeks. The day she turned 6 weeks old was an amazing day. She was happy, cooing, smiling and even sleeping a bit. We thought we had died and gone to heaven...um...no. Fussy Mussy returned a short few days later. Now, don't get me wrong, there were good times each day, but for the most part, none of us were getting sleep and tempers were short. Last night however, She slept for 7 hours straight! That's right folks, 7 HOURS!! And today she has taken 3 naps, the last one lasting 2 hours. Now, going from 30 minutes max and always having to nap on one of us, to sleeping in her crib for 2 hours is an amazing turn of events!! And we have one person to thank for all of this.... Auntie Jane. She babysat last night and worked some magic for us!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
Why does Auntie Amie keep talking about the democrats?
I will use my super powers and princess suit to save all the mistreated babies out there!
No, I am not pregnant, I am pleasingly plump!
You don't have to be ladylike in a dress when you are a baby!
Go K-State!
Please don't feed me to the dogs!!
Mommie and I are twins!!
Mike Tyson can't compete with this form...

No comments:
Post a Comment