Yesterday mom and I decided to get to work on the holiday baking and Kailey wanted to help. These are the pics I took, which I thought were super cute....until Marcus said she looked homeless and could just imagine her saying, "more porridge please."
Now, I know her hair is a bit of a wreck, but is it my fault that she pulls it or that she rubs her slobbery hands through it or that she sleeps on her tummy and likes to flop her head from side to side before she goes to sleep thus creating such a fabulous hair do?? No, I think not! Nor is it important to me to fix her hair every time she messes it up. Instead, I like to look beyond the hair to her cute little face (I know it seems impossible to look beyond that hair, but I guess it is true what they say about a mother's love). Anyhoo, I still think they are cute pics. :)

Of course GG wouldn't take a picture with her until Kailey's hair was fixed
And the fruits of our labor.....
Dear My Parent's Friends,
Can anyone say child abuse??
Please save me before they do what they did to Hansel and Gretel.....
In real hot water,
Kailey

1 comment:
Embrace those locks, baby. You are beautiful!
Can't wait to see you both!
Post a Comment