Before Christmas we were lucky enough to have the Campbells visit us. Jess is one of my sorority sisters and now lives in Chicago. She and Brian (her hubby) have an adorable daughter Elliott, who is 3 months older than Kailey. Ellie is a super happy baby and we were excited to see how the two would do together. Kailey, as becoming her habit, didn't want to play nicely with others. (I never posted it, but Kailey had a play date with Landon and she was not a happy camper. But since Landon's mom and I get along great, we are going to continue our play dates. Anyhoo, I digress) At first Kailey just fussed and whenever Ellie would get near, she would cry. After a nap, Kailey was a little more interested and they were CUTE!! They reached out to each other and held hands. Then, in an excited frenzy, Ellie slapped Kailey in the face. Thus ended the fascination. :)
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Friends Forever
We had a great time visiting and Marcus and I both commented on how we wished the Campbell clan lived closer. We laughed, Jess sold me out to Marcus, and Marcus and I watched in awe as Ellie army crawled around the floor. (I think we were both thinking how much harder this parenting was going to get!)
The best comment of the afternoon though, was said by Marcus. As Jess and Brian were packing up, Marcus said, "Man, I never thought we would we have to be carrying around toilets wherever we went!" Check out the picture of what Brian was carrying. 
This in fact is NOT a toilet, but a portable highchair seat! Can you tell we are three months behind. Ahhh, we have so much to learn as parents.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tell Marcus he can borrow our portable potty any time! We had a great time and wished we lived closer too! Take care you two - we'll be reading!
Love, Jess & Brian
Post a Comment