Monday, January 7, 2008

Gifted...I mean what a great gift she received!!

Okay, okay, I did say it, she is gifted. And no, not because she has such awesome parents, but because she can take rings off of the stick!!! No big deal you say? ha, right!!! This is a sixth month toy and she is only 4 1/2 months old!! Check out the video. Now, if I could only get her to stop eating the rings then I could truely say she was gifted! hehe!!



Also, check out the pictures and tell me that she is not a monkey. Ever since she was born, I have been calling her my little monkey. No one else likes the name, so we have to use it in private when no one else is around. She is SOOO a monkey!!! Look at how she uses her feet to capture the ring. And this isn't just a one time thing. She is ALWAYS using her feet to play with her toys and man can she wrap those legs around your arms. Truely a monkey. So, our deep dark secret is out....she is a monkey!!!!


1 comment:

Jill said...

Kailey,

Grandpa and I always knew you were GIFTED! Love ya, Grandma and Grandpa. We are also impressed that your Dad knew his colors!