Dear My Parent's Friends,
Sometimes my mommy forgets to post pics that show just how cute, adorable, and lets face it, lovable I am. So, here are a few shots that I thought were way too cute not to share with the public. (I kept the ones were they are abusing me in a safe place so that I could blackmail them later.)
I'm a big girl....
With a very wet bib after this shot. Hey, gimmie a break...I'm learning!
I love to play with GG...
Some Valentine Love for my mommy.. Man, I am tired...
Yeah, Yeah, I kinda look like a puppet, but my outfit is really cute!
Hehe, daddy lets me hold my own bottle...wait till mommy finds out! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Come visit me!!
Love, Kailey

2 comments:
Kailey, You are Grandma's sweetie and you are growing up too fast. Drinking from a cup and holding your own bottle. Love you, Grandma
She is so smiley now! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment