Up until now, Kailey has done pretty well with "real" food. She LOVES bananas, enjoys pears and applesauce. She dislikes peaches though. So, we decided it was time to go for some veggies. uh, yeah, that was an experience. We tried to take it slow and trick her, but as you can tell, she wasn't tricked even though we had been giving her bananas just prior to the first bite of the green beans... (sorry about the spacing, everytime I delete the spaces, they come back)
Um, excuse me, what is that you just gave me?
That wasn't very nice...
Please don't do it again..
I said, I didn't want anymore!
UGH!!! Awful! Just Awful!!
No, please, anything but that....
Mom, he can't make me eat it can he? I'll get out of this chair if I have to..
NOOOOOOOOO, Help me puhleeaaaaasssseeee....
You can't make me, I won't do it...
Why Me???

1 comment:
Love the bib. Ellie totally needs one too!
Post a Comment