Sunday, March 2, 2008

Her Other Best Friend

Sydney is not the only best friend that Kailey has. Her other best friend, Pinky the Bear, gives her comfort each day in her crib. Every time we put her down for a nap, we prop Pinky up in the corner of the crib, BEHIND Kailey. More often than not, Kailey will spend about 10 minutes "playing" in her crib before falling asleep for a nap and she usually wakes up and plays for a good 5 minutes before insisting to be removed from her "jail". Her playing usually consists of making lots of noise and throwing around Pinky. Since Kailey can't crawl, I would love to see just how she always seems to get Pinky in her grasp and end up back where we put her. Does she have go-go gadget arms?? We don't know how she does it, but inevitably, whenever we go into her room, Kailey is playing with Pinky. It is wayyyyy adorable when she falls asleep with Pinky in her grasp.


So, the other day, I put Kailey in her crib to watch the mobile while I finished getting ready. (Pinky was in the opposite corner) I smiled to myself as I heard the goos and gahhs and giggles through the monitor. She really loves that mobile I was thinking to myself. Well, after a few minutes, I went in to watch her and this is what I found.....Kailey, in the EXACT same spot I left her, but she was not alone....

she had Pinky lying right next to her. Apparently she wanted Pinky to join in on the fun and watch the mobile too. I sooo need a camera in there to see how she does it!!



See how pretty it is Pinky??

Don't be scared Pinky, I have watched this thing thousands of times and the zebras never jump down on me. I will protect you though..

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cutest. Thing. Ever!