With her faithful friend by her side, She is ready and willing to take on the outside world.
Can you believe that my little monkey is 8 months old today (the 29th?). I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. We have seen so many milestones and we know that there are many more to come. Just in the past month Kailey is crawling, pulling up on everything and trying to stand on her own!! More teeth are on the way in, she can say mama, dadda, and is trying to say puppy, bottle, and more. We are attempting to teach her sign language for NO, MORE, and HUNGRY...all the important words! :) I just can't believe that 8 months have gone by. I think I can say for both Marcus and myself, that these have been the best 8 months of our lives. I wouldn't trade the time we have had, or any of the experiences (both good and bad) for all the money in the world. Some days I just want to freeze time because it is going by so fast and I am afraid I am going to miss something.
Can you believe that my little monkey is 8 months old today (the 29th?). I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. We have seen so many milestones and we know that there are many more to come. Just in the past month Kailey is crawling, pulling up on everything and trying to stand on her own!! More teeth are on the way in, she can say mama, dadda, and is trying to say puppy, bottle, and more. We are attempting to teach her sign language for NO, MORE, and HUNGRY...all the important words! :) I just can't believe that 8 months have gone by. I think I can say for both Marcus and myself, that these have been the best 8 months of our lives. I wouldn't trade the time we have had, or any of the experiences (both good and bad) for all the money in the world. Some days I just want to freeze time because it is going by so fast and I am afraid I am going to miss something.
That's right little monkey...don't be so ready to grow up and get out into that big world...come right back here to mama!

3 comments:
She is realy becoming her own little person. So adorable and GIFTED! Love Grandma
8 months - wow. It does go so fast! By the way, I can't believe that wildly mane she has - her hair is getting thicker!
By the way, when do we get to see that hair in a pony - I'm sure she has enough!!
Post a Comment