Monday, May 19, 2008

I know, I know

It has been WAY too long since I posted. But, well, yeah, I have no excuse.


So, hopefully I will get you caught up this week on all the exciting adventures of my little monkey! :)

First things first, I have to tell you that I have become addicted to garage sales. I know, you are probably thinking, WHAT? Liz at a garage sale? Yes, I thought the same thing myself. HOWEVER, I have been able to find some AMAZING deals on toys for Kailey. And, since I am not working full time, I need to find deals.

Over the past month I have gone on 3 different days to garage sales. Below are the pictures of what I bought. I didn't include a picture of a stool for the bathroom or the monkey toy because they weren't all that impressive. Check out my loot (I mean, Kailey's loot)

Pretty Neat Stuff huh?
Now check out my savings!

Original price= OP
Price Paid = PP
(sorry, I can't get this to save in columns)

Laugh and Learn Chair- OP- 34.99 PP- 7.00
Laugh and Learn Home- OP- 64.99 PP-10.00
Leap Frog Activity Table- OP- 36.99 PP-10.00
Fold Away Pic. Table OP- 40.00 PP-10.00
Bathroom Stool- OP- 10.00 PP-2.00
Monkey Toy- OP- 10.00 PP-3.00


I spent $42.oo and the total original prices were about $197. That is a savings of about $$155. Yes, I am addicted!! :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow. You got some awesome stuff!

Amanda Stehlik said...

Score! Gotta love recycled toys!

Jill said...

And you use to make fun of me going to garage sales. I can't wait to see you at Goodwill! Ha!

Love Jill/Mom

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!! Soon enough you'll be up the day after Thanksgiving at 3am with the rest of us mommies!!!!!!
BTW- I am looking for a new picnic table if anyone finds one under $10 preferably :)
Oh yes and on Wednesday, I super scored on clothes for Kerstyn & Corbin - a grandma washes and hang dries all of the clothes - all from Gap and Gymboree. I bought it all :)