Thursday, July 17, 2008

Turtle Turtle

Kailey has decided that she is too big for her ladybug floatie. She feels the need to try to get out of it at every opportunity. She thinks she can swim like a big girl. So....we got her a new suit to help her out. What do you think of her new suit? Quite the girlish figure huh?




Hmmm,,,,somehow I have that girlish figure without the help of the blowup safety devices. :)

Dear My Parent's Friends,
It is NOT my fault that my parents continually try to treat me like I am a normal child. Who wants to be sitting in a floaty when there is action to be had out there? I can blow bubbles MUCH better now that I am out and free. Plus, the suit helps hide my "trouble" spots. HA! I have no trouble spots, remember my chub is cute!! Anyhoo, look for me to be a champion swimmer in no time. Or at least look for me to give my parents at least one heart attack when I try to swim away.
Yours till the water dries up,
Kailey

No comments: