ahhh, my adoring fans, it has been soooo long since last I posted. And, if the emails complaining about my lack of posts are any indication of how much you have missed me, well then...only one of you misses the posts! hehe!
So, we have been super busy here at the Howell house since the last post....
Shad's b-day party...check
Lana's b-day party...check
Landon's b-day party...check
Kailey's b-day party...check
Marcus' b-day party...check
Out of town guests...check
Both of us in a wedding this weekend...check
Yes, there has been a lot going on. I am going to do my best to get some posts done to update you all. however, my computer is dying and it takes FOREVER to get anything done on it. Hopefully in Nov or Dec we will get a new one and I won't get soo ticked off that I just quit doing anything on it at all....(like creating posts).
Enjoy the posts!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
so long...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, I have missed you!!!
Post a Comment