Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Words

We all know that Kailey is a jabberbox. She LOVES to talk and sing. I thought it would be fun for her to have a list of all the words she said by 13 months. So, here it is in no particular order...
1. blankie 2. duck 3. damn (marcus taught her that)
4. sydney 5. momma 6. dadda
7. turtle 8. dirt 9. gross
10. rock 11. kitty 12. Landondin (Landon)
13. ball 14. brush 15. walk
16. book 17. grandma 18. GG
19. West 20. swing 21. Gunga (for Grandaddy)
22. two 23. help 24. Papa (for Grandpa)
25. bath 26. wash 27. hi
28. bye 29. bat 30. hat
31. hot 32. hop 33. punkin (for pumpkin)
34. up 35. down 36. bug
37. eye 38. truck 39. eat
40. cute 41. pretty 42. earring(ok, maybe more like eering)
43. go 44. girl 45. boy
46. close 47. cheese 48. gus
49. cool 50. boom 51. no
52. yeah 53. bottle 54. apple
55. sheep 56. night-night 56. me
57. Kailey 58. phone 59. stick
60. Pinky
Those were the ones I could think of the past few days. It is amazing that every day she learns more and more. She is learning colors and sounds and new ways to problem solve. AND she isn't biting me anymore!! I am incredibly blessed to have been able to spend so much time with her each day. As sappy as it is, I want everyone to know how greatful I am to Marcus for helping make this happen. Even if I have to go back to work next year, I have been soooo lucky to have spent this time with Kailey. Sappiness over....:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about "shoes" or "Auntie Amy" - obviously Kailey and I are not spending enough time together. :)