Not that this is anything new to any of my friends with kids Kailey's age....but Kailey's two favorite words are No and Nope. No is usually saved for times that she REALLY means No. For example,
Do you want to eat lunch?
Nope (even though she is walking towards her high chair)
Do you want some juice?
Nope (even though she is signing drink, and takes it immediately after I set it down)
Do you want to take a bath?
Nope (but this time running away)
Are you tired, do you want to go to bed?
NOOOOOOO!!!! (imagine a screaming banshee in the body of a 14 month old)
I understand it is her attempt at exerting her independence, but geez! Can't mom get a break here?
Nope
A kiss?
Nope
A hug?
Nope
She thinks it is funny to say nope to those things too. I guess I will just have to go back to my previous posts where she used to love to hug and kiss us. :(
Friday, November 21, 2008
No...Nope..No
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment