Tuesday, January 27, 2009

60 degrees in January???

The other day we had 60 degree weather.... in January.... it was pretty amazing. Obviously we took full advantage of it. We went to the park and played on the slides over and over and over and over. Then we came home and played on the swings and wandered around the yard. We got out all the toys and then I remembered that I had some sidewalk chalk, so we got that out and played with it for a while. Kailey was more enamored with the brush that came with the chalk, but I had fun coloring. We went for a walk and spilled an entire bag of goldfish on the ground when we were having our afternoon snack. Then we greeted daddy in the driveway when he got home from work. A perfect winter day.



Did I mention it is snowing right now?? Maybe this post will keep me warm!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun! I wish it was warmer here...we haven't even put E in her snow suit yet because its been like 1 degree every weekend for a month.