I think I am going to keep a log each month of the funny things Kailey says. I will try to remember to keep an on-going list and post at the end of each month. I am sure most of this is lost in translation, but hopefully it will remind Marcus and me just how funny she was when she was little. Here is a sneak peak at this month's Kids Say the Darndest Things:
In the car Kailey tends to crack us up. When going around curbs she yells, "WEEEEE!!!", when going up hill she says, "You can do it car!" and when going down hill she informs us...
"Down Hill. Again."
Little does she know we can't just produce a hill to go up and down! She made Marcus let her bear Pinky drive and then Glowworm had to get in on the driving action. I felt safe with them behind the wheel.
Getting ready to go into the grocery store: Kailey, are you ready to go in?
"You Betcha!" she replies. You betcha?? Who says that? Mickey mouse of course.
At my doctor's appointment. The doctor asks when I was last treated for a sinus infection. Kailey replied for me, "Two weeks." (More like last fall, but thanks for trying. :)
Going upstairs for anything Kailey makes a beeline for the office and says, "Check my email!" Maybe I should set her up a facebook account.
Getting in the car she grabs the seatbelt hooks and says, "Seatbelts, BLASTOFF!!"
Playing in her crib this morning, I hear her saying, "Achoo, Achoo, Achoo" (thanks to the wiggles and their sneezy street)
Changing her diaper, she is holding her kitty and making up her own song (to the tune of Take me out to the ball game). It went something like this, "Take me out to Kitty, Take me out to Kitty, Take me out to Kitty, Take me out to Kitty. YEAHHHHHH!"

No comments:
Post a Comment