After falling down, "I fell on my peg leg!"
Sitting in the car. "Hey Mommy. I'm doing my exercises." Looking back at her, she is just sitting there. Yes, my kind of exercises!
Telling Kailey we were ready to go I said, "Okay Pumpkin" Her reply, "Okay Mommykin."
Riding in the car I hear her laughing. I look back and she is staring at herself in the mirror saying, "I'm a stinker!" and then giggling this evil giggle.
After a guilt trip about not putting her hair in piggies, she dug out a headband that totally didn't match her outfit, sticks it on her head and proclaimed, "There, I'm Pretty!" and marches out of the bathroom.
After a few seconds on the big girl potty she says, "I pooped! Check it! I pooped." I have to tell her she did not in fact poop. So she says, "I tooted!" I say, okay. Then she says, "I tinkled! I did!!" When again, I tell her she didn't tinkle, she says quite dismayed, "Okay, good try."
She will call Marcus and me "Mom and Dad." "Hey, Mom. Okay Dad." Where did Mommy and Daddy go?
Some of her favorite phrases.... "I have a problem" "I have an idea" we never get to find out the idea or problem, but she obviously has them!
Going thru to the teller at the bank...we pull up to the glass and from the backseat I hear, "I need chicken nuggets please." Hmmm, think she likes McDonalds?
No comments:
Post a Comment