This post is from March, but I have been waiting for some of the other REALLY cute pictures from Landon's mommy to finish the post. I have given up waiting since it has been, ohhhh, 2 1/2 MONTHS! (not that I am calling anyone out. yes I am) Anyhoo, so here are the ones we do have.
A few weeks ago, we had a fabulous play-date with Landon and Stephanie. We had PERFECT weather and enjoyed being outside ALL morning. We met at the park where the kids went down the slides, played in the swings, collected pine cones and mulch in their buckets, played with bubbles, colored with sidewalk chalk, rode/pushed their cars, and ran around. Kailey gave Landon kisses of course, did an awesome job sharing her toys (yippee) and tried to hold his hand. Landon did NOT want to hold her hand, but tolerated the kisses. I am convinced he secretly likes it when she kisses him! After the park got bombarded with kiddos, we went to Sonic and had a picnic in the grass. It was just perfect.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Spring is in the air
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment