Dear Daddy,
Since you are in Denver on Father's Day, I just wanted to remind you why you are such a great daddy.
1. You play with me ALL the time (Even when Mommy says to stop it!)
2. You let me eat sweets (even when Mommy says it is too much)
3. You take me to cool places like the zoo and protect me from the wild animals.
4. You build things with me and don't care that I knock them down.
5. You are a great snuggler!
6. You can make awesome things out of boxes....like this cool astronaut hat
Mommy says we are like two peas in a pod and I think she is right.
I love you for lots more reasons, but this typing this is too hard! I can't wait to see you tomorrow night! Love you!!!
Love,
Kailey

4 comments:
Thank you soo much!! I miss and love my girls!!! See you soon!
Very cute!
Seeing that last picture of Kailey, she looked just like Marcus when he was little. Memories! Daddy will be home soon, Love Grandma
Ah...how sweet.
Post a Comment