Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kailey....The Musical

Here are some of Kailey's Hit Singles. She is performing them tonight for free and it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. They are sure to make the Top 40, so if you want me to send them to you so you can download them to your IPOD, let me know. And don't worry if you forget some of the words...she does too.

Old McDonald (you never know what animals you may or may not get)

I'm A Little Teapot (the short version for those who don't have enough time in the day)

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (Never fear, the Pirate is still here!)

ABCs (She didn't forget L this time, but added a "test" and a "Bwee". I am sure they will become integral parts to the English language)

Mary Had a Little Lamb (You have to know the WHOLE song to follow along. You get the puppet show free of charge too! What a steal!)

Counting (Who needs #16 anyway?)

2 comments:

Amanda Stehlik said...

Great! I would have paid upwards of $39.95 for that collection!

Jill said...

Good job Kailey,

Love Grandma and Weston