Over Memorial Day Weekend, we let Kailey try out the sprinkler. It was just a good old fashioned sprinkler. She really got into it. I was worried it would be too cold, but even as she stood there shivering, she vehmently denied that fact.
She played in the sprinkler for about 45 minutes before we drug her out with promises to return to it later in the afternoon. Marcus went out during nap time and got a "Fun" sprinkler that had little arms that pushed water out, but Kailey declared that one to be a "Bad" sprinkler. I guess good old fashioned things really do stay in "fashion". Kailey just loves the water. At one point, we put her in the swing and put the sprinkler on her so she was swinging in the water! Don't you wish that you were a kid too? 
(Thank goodness I had this extra swimsuit, the one I bought was too small....talk about a catastrophy! Now I think we have 4 or 5)

No comments:
Post a Comment