Okay, I am out of pics for now. You will just have to wait for more installments of Kaileybug when we get back from vacation. Aren't you glad I set up all those posts before I left so that you wouldn't be missing her??? You can thank me later. (OR....you can post on the blog since most of you have forgotten how much feedback is an important thing. Do I need to yell at you on a post again?? Hmmmm, do I???)
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How can you be out of pics? Ha, ha! Have fun on vacation. She is so blond! Love the mask too.
It's been a whole week since you posted anything! Do I need to quit my job to come help you get your act together so you can be more efficient in putting up new pics and stories?? :)
Post a Comment