Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 Year Pics











Well, it didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped, but we had her pictures taken today. We got her all dressed up, did her hair (even had hairspray in it) and she was as happy as could be. But then when it came time to get her picture taken, she wanted nothing to do with it. She messed her hair all up and didn't want to get out of my arms. Eventually she agreed, and the photographer was very patient thank goodness. Here are some of the pics that I did like. I guess the good news is that with less pics taken, I had less to have to choose from so that made it easier. The flower prop is the same as before and I just wasn't as happy this time around. Did it stop me from spending too much money?? Yeah right!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Is she really two already? Wow. I think the pics are just adorable. She's just bea-UTIFUL!! as Ellie would say!!

Auntie Amy said...

What a cutie!! Shad loved the pirate pic.

Addie's World said...

No way - you did pirate pics - that's awesome! These are really cute! Don't forget to send the Matureys one to go on the fridge next to her 1 Year pic! :)