This is the outfit Kailey picked out yesterday. She picked it out ALL BY HERSELF and then proceeded to wear it out in public to the furniture store. We got LOTS of looks. (as a good mother, I didn't even try to conivice her to change. I told her she looked beautiful)
I like to call it the Cowgirl, princess, ballerina look. (and it wasn't even her good tutu, it was her pajama one!) She was mighty pleased with herself. She looked in the mirror and said, "I look silly!" I started to agree, but then she said, "I need a haircut" apparently all she noticed was her bedhead hair and not the fact that her outfit was so....unusual. After brushing her hair, she took another look and deemed her self, "perfect" And perfect she was.
Make sure to vote on her outfit!!

3 comments:
Swwweeeeeeett! Tell your mother that this is next fall's fashion. You're just ahead of the curve.
Her outfit just goes to show how much self esteem and confidence she has...she is certainly going to be a trend setter!
(By the way....she does need a trim) ;)
All pink!!! She knows how to match! Way ahead of her peers...
Post a Comment