Dear My Parent's Friends,
Mommy says she has been way too busy with working and all of the exciting things that have been going on there (something about a restraining order being threatened on one of the parent's of her students, a police officer having to be at her back to school night to keep her safe just in case and a kid that hides under tables in her 5th grade room, just to name a few things) to post about my birthday. So, I am taking things into my own hands and doing it for her. So, here we go!!!
My 2nd birthday was soooo very exciting!! I LOVED it!! As you can tell from this picture. Here I am getting my first look at the presents!
My birthday party was held at my most favoritest of places....Deanna Rose Farmstead. Grandma and Granpa got me this adorable cowgirl outfit and pink boots to match. Don't I look like I fit right in? (well, I have more style than most that come here, but that is to be expected!) The hat was a freebie that we got just for having the party there, but I was a sport and wore it anyway for the pic. When we got there, I got to eat my pink sprinkled donut before anyone else got theirs!!
Daddy tried on my hat and I thought he was silly!! We had a huge party. Mom invited 32 people! I didn't even know that we knew that many people. I had a mickey mouse cupcake cake that turned all of our mouths and faces black. Mommy says that she won't ever get a cake with black frosting again. (I'll believe it when I see it!).
When I started opening my awesome presents I got some dress up clothes and I HAD to put them on right then and there. Here I am dressed like Sleeping Beauty.
Opening presents was a lot of fun! My friends helped me.
Speaking of friends, here are some of them...
Saturday, September 12, 2009
WOW it has been forever
(Yes, there was only one other little girl there. I am a boy magnet!!)
After donuts, fruit, cake and presents, we finally got to go see the animals! I made friends with this guy. He had a funny goatee like Uncle Shad.

I got to ride on a hayride with mommy, go fishing with Gunga and GG and I even got to see a helicopter! It was an amazing birthday!! 
Special for my birthday, I got to feed the baby goats a bottle. They ALL wanted to be my friend.
Later that night, it was Daddy's turn for his party. I kept myself busy with some of my new toys...
Here I am being a chef....
And here I am dressed as a magical fairy having a tea party....
One of my favorite toys was this Handy Manny Tool set. I made sure to "fix" all of my new toys with it. I rarely go anywhere without it now.
So, there you have it. My birthday in an abbreviated post. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed my birthday. Oh wait...that just isn't possible!!
Hopefully my mommy will get it in gear and start posting more. There is lots to tell about the past few weeks. Potty training, a big girl bed, all the cute things I say....just you wait!!!
Love,
Kailey
aka Birthday Girl #000000000002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kailey,
It WAS a very SPECIAL day. Grandpa and I had fun and still can't believe you are 2. You look so cute in all your dress up clothes. Love you buncheds
Post a Comment