This morning Kailey wanted candy for breakfast (thanks trick-or-treating). I told her we don't eat candy for breakfast. Her usual comeback....why? I said, well because candy isn't good for us. She replied with, "Giant goldfish are good for me." (she had giant cinnamon goldfish in her trick-or-treating bucket). She kills me!
Trying to start my car the other day and it wouldn't start. Kailey informed me, "You're using the wrong key mommy." Then when I told her the car was broken, she told me, "I'll go back inside and get my tools to fix it for you mommy." what a helper.
Kailey was standing on my Coach purse. I jumped up and said, "We don't stand on purses! What planet are you from?" Her reply? A smile and then, "Earth" first, how does she know we live on earth and second why is she already a smart#%$?
Driving to the store one night, it was a full moon. Kailey informed us that the moon was delicious. Marcus asked her what the moon tasted like. She replied, "squirrel."

2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. To answer the questions you pose after she was standing on your purse....#l. She knows she lives on earth because she is smart and takes after her GG. #2. She is such a smart**s already because she takes after her Mommy!
Just wanted to tell you that you do such a wonderful job keeping the blog up to date even though you are as busy as you are. This is such a fantastic journal of Kailey's life and she's going to love it when she gets old enough to read it. I just wish it was easier to leave comments. I always have such a struggle getting comments to post. Is it just me, or is it difficult to get logged on and post comments? Anyway...thanks for entertaining all of us that read this blog. It never fails to bring a smile no matter what elso is going on at the time!
Post a Comment