Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kids say the Darndest

1. Trying to convince her to go to the grocery store without a fit, I first convinced her that her"kitty" needed food. Then halfway there, she decides she doesn't want to go. I asked her what her kitty would eat. "Pretend food" was the reply I got.

2. Grandma was reading her a book that she picked out. It was about construction stuff. A few pages into it she tells Grandma, "stop reading this book. It is making me feel crabby." Yeah, construction stuff does that to me too Kailey bug.

3. Marcus asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said, "A cash personer" (a cash register person). Guess I will have to keep working since she won't be able to support me in my old age.

4. I asked her if she was going to behave at storytime with Grandma tomorrow. Her reply, "yes, I won't hit anyone with my mat and I will only use nice touches." ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? YOU DO WHAT AT THE LIBRARY?? Kids always tell on themselves.

5. Marcus told her she was going to get a spanking if she didn't mind. She whined and said, "No daddy, don't do that! It hurts my bottom! and my tummy!" And here I thought she liked them since she gets so many swats! hah!

6. She called me in during one of her naps. I asked her if she poopied...she said, "Yes, I poopied. I like pooping, it's fun" I guess everyone has to have their own joys in life.

7. She likes to ask why I love her. Tonight I said it was because she was my munchkin. I was quickly corrected when she told me, "NO! I'm Gunga's munchkin". whew, sorry, didn't mean to step on any toes!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

She's quick!

GG said...

Never at a loss for words--that's for certain!