Today at daycare Miss Carissa was filling me in on the "funny sayings of Kailey" (she talks, A LOT, and usually has her teachers in stitches) anyhoo, she was filling me in on what she said today. One of the Kailyisms has her filling out her NRA membership at the age of 2.
I guess Ms. Carissa was telling the boys that they couldn't shoot lego guns (whatever that means) Kailey chimed right in with, "Yeah, we only shoot guns at Bass Pro with Daddy!"
Is it wrong that she really likes to play the shooting game where you hit these electronic lights and it makes the scene come alive?? Is it wrong that my 2 year old LOVES Bass Pro? Yeah, it probably is. But I am sure if I think about it long enough I can justify it to myself and even convince some of you that it is okay. :) (I bet Gunga is proud)


No comments:
Post a Comment