GG got Kailey a cash register for Christmas and Kailey loves to play store with it. She sets up a store around the room and then you get to shop for items you JUST HAVE TO HAVE!! This game really makes me insane because what it entails is getting out bits and pieces of games and toys and spreading them all over the room. I cringe whenever a lone little person makes his way out of the little people town, or a single teacup gets seperated from the teaset just to be used for the store.....aahhhh!! I secretly can't wait for the game to be over so I can put everything back where it goes. Hmm, yes, I need help, but I often wonder why my house isn't cleaner if I am so insane??? Ahhh, I digress...back to KAILEY'S blog. So, where was I? Oh yeah, when playing store, you have to take turns being the shopper and the cash register person. And beware, all of Kailey's sales are nonrefundable, so you have to make sure you really want the item. Whenever Kailey runs out of money from her purse, she always asks Marcus for more. I have trained her right!!
Filling up the shopping cart.... Buying from Daddy...
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Playing Store
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment