Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Schedule

Marcus says he keeps looking at the blog and nothing has changed.... well that is because we are busy! We are 2 1/2 weeks into summer and I am loving every minute of it. Okay, well maybe not last week where she was hitting me, and maybe not all the rain on the days that I had planned to lay out at the pool, but other than that, I love it!! It is like the old days. Kailey and I have definately kept busy. So far we have seen 1 Funky Mamma Concert, gone to storytime in the park, the library 3x, Debbie Howards Gym once, She has had 2 gymnastics classes, gone to the zoo, and had a friend over for some sprinkler time. This week we are doing Deanna Rose petting zoo and she has a ceramics class thing on Friday. She is going to school on Mondays and Thursdays. Oh and Kailey got to spend an extended weekend with her grandparents and GG when Mommy and Daddy went to Branson for their anniversary. The grandparents said that they had all this fun where they spent the day in the pool, went to a fair where Kailey got to ride a pony, went to the carasel and got spoiled, but since there is no pictoral proof, I am just not sure!! HA!

Anyhoo, I need to be better about taking my camera to these places, I have just been having so much fun being in the moment. This summer is going to fly by!!!
I will post some pics soon!!

No comments: