Thursday, July 22, 2010

Art Projects

We just can't get enough of the Art Projects around here.
One afternoon I went in to wake up Kailey and she was lying there with her eyes closed and big smile on her face. I said something about how it looked like she must have had a great dream and she said, "I did! I dreamt that GG and Gunga were here and we all turned into butterflies and flew right out the window." It was said in such a dreamy voice I couldn't help but melt. So, we decided to get up and make some butterflies. I think they turned out pretty darn cute!

Kailey was sick this past week for 4 days straight. A low grade fever and vomiting. On Saturday she was actually green. On Sunday, you could tell she was feeling better, but still had the low fever. So, we took a break from lying around watching movies and made some flowers. She made a special one for Aunt Jane, since her 30th birthday is coming up!




Maybe it takes a mom to notice...but does anyone else see the tired girl here?? And how thin her face is?? She has barely eaten for 4 days...I am sure she will perk right back up.
More art projects to come I am sure.

No comments: