Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kids say the Darndest (an old one I found that I never posted)

While eating lunch the other day Kailey informed me that she needed "Lot's of cheetos on her plate". I told her after she ate lots of oranges, she could have some. So she stuffed her mouth full of oranges and I gave her 2 cheese puffs. She looked at me and said, "Is that all I get?" like really, no more?? The tone in her voice was too funny!



Playing store I rang up her purchases (the thing scans for you) and it came to $8.50. She said, "8.50? That is RIDICULOUS" Guess she is cheap like her mommy!!



For her 3rd costume change of the day, she informed me she wanted to dress up. I said, okay, do you want to wear the dress Grandma got you? (It is a cute purple cotton dress). She said, "No, that is too fancy. I want to dress like a Princess." I said, oh, the dress is fancier than a princess dress, and she informed me, "Oh yes!" Hmmm, I thought Princess dresses were pretty fancy. Guess we don't have the same style sense.

No comments: