As most 3 year olds do, Kailey loves to sing. More often than not, her words are not the right ones, but man does she belt them out. My favorite? "My eyball's stuck on my plate" Instead of my ipod's stuck on replay. Try as we might, we can't get her to change her mind on it.
Coming home from the store with her new Ariel baby doll, Kailey was clinging to the box. As she was clinging, she was very reassuringly telling her, "Don't worry, we'll get you out soon!" Then, later I heard her talking as if she was the doll. She said, "I'm Arei L, not Arie B!
On our camping trip, she told the other little girl who was wearing a Jayhawk t-shirt, "We don't like Jayhawks, we like Wildcats!" yes, she has been trained well.
Playing with her silly bands and twisting them around so they would lay flat. I asked her who taught her to do that. Her reply, "mmm, I think someone who loved me."
Kailey is very into what her friends at school think about her clothes. After talking to the other moms, I guess it is a trend. Kailey asked the other day, "What if Abby says I'm not wearing a dress?" I said, "Well, you aren't wearing a dress" She said, "Well, what if she won't let me play with her because I'm not wearing a dress?" I can't believe that three year olds think like that! But sure enough, another one of the mom's reported that her daughter was very concerned one morning that Kailey wouldn't like her leggins. GEEZ!! What are they going to be like when they are teenagers!!??
Marcus and Kailey went to Cabellas and Bass Pro the other night. Kailey had to go to the bathroom, so Marcus took her and then went himself. Kailey asked him, "Daddy, why do you have hair on your bottom?" Marcus told her it was because he was a guy. She said, "Well, I am glad I'm not a guy!"

1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm glad I'm not a guy too, Kailey!
Post a Comment