Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pre Christmas Activities

I mentioned to mom one night that amid all the Holiday Hub-ub, all I wanted to do was decorate cookies. So, she made it happen. :) We went over to her house and the kids finished helping her decorate the tree (I don't even think they broke any ornaments!) I mean, look at how innocent they look....




And the cookie decorating got under way....

Uncle Robby and Kailey were definately in the right spirit....



Auntie Nicole can decorate a mean cookie!



One guess who made this one.... (and no Marcus wasn't there)

Both of our eyes look weird, it must have been all the frosting....


Kailey made this one special for GG, but had to help her taste it too....
She also ate the foot off of mine...right before she took over decorating it with LOADS of sprinkles.

Owen did NOT like the frosting, but he was pretty good at decorating too!


ummm, yeah...the sprinkles may have spilled a bit...


The cookie contest....both very artistic....

And the finished results....











And that is what the Holidays are about. :) Thanks mom!

No comments: