For Mother's day, Kailey's school had their annual Mommy's and Muffins. It is where you go in and have a muffin with your kiddo before leaving for work. Last year we both look very nice. This year, it was on the day of our school talent show. I was one of the "hosts" and we were doing a Gong Show type of Variety show. It started right away in the morning, so I got to go to Kailey's school looking oh soooo Awesome!! Kailey loved it though. When she woke up she proclaimed that I looked Beautiful!! And she really wanted to match me. So, her flower dress it was. Then she exclaimed, Oh Mommy, I have a necklace JUST like that one, and off she went to get it. To finish the outfit, she donned a pair of flipflops since she didn't have any wedge shoes (I get mom points for that right?). I had a nice morning with Kailey, but let's just say I got a few looks from the other moms. One of her little friends was dressed just right to match with us, check out her peace signs!!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Mommy's and Muffins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment