I can't believe it is November already and I never posted about our Staycation with Daddy, Kailey's birthday, or many other things I am certain!! I am going to try to get those done now AND keep the blog somewhat current. Wish me luck in my endeavor!!! I am going to backdate the events though (because I want to make them into a book eventually, so you will need to go back and look at dates for July and August) I know that makes it a little harder, but come on, they are worth the time and effort!!
So far I have added these updates....July 13, 17, 20, 21, Aug 5 and Sept 1. I will be adding more and will let you know what the dates are so you can go back and check them out!!!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Where did all the time go??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment