So, Kailey has been learning to color. And when she isn't eating the crayons, she is doing an awesome job. The other day she completed her first masterpiece. I say her first because it was the first one she did without any help. The only thing I added was when I took her hand and wrote, "I Love you Daddy". What was really cute was after she colored we heard the garage door open. She stopped, cocked her head and listened. I told her that daddy was home. She started bouncing on my lap and slid down to the ground. She was getting ready to take off for the door, when I reminded her to take her picture. She came back for it, and then took off. She got to the door and tried prying it open. (she is a bit impatient) Finally, Marcus opened the door and she was all smiles! But, she wouldn't give him the picture. She hadn't grasped the fact that she had made it for him. It was too cute. Marcus took the picture to work today, I hope it is hanging up. I did take a picture of the artwork for you to admire. It should be hanging in an art gallery....(some people get paid LOTS to make "art" like this!)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The First Masterpiece
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is hanging in my office right now!!! And will be until I get another work of art from Kailey
Post a Comment