Thursday, October 30, 2008

nothing

So, being the bad parents that we are, we haven't taken ANY pictures this week. I know, I know we stink. But, hey, what can you do? We have done lots of stuff though. Saturday GG went with Kailey and me to the petting zoo, where she got to see Kailey go back and forth over a pile of leaves for a good 10 minutes. Mastering new things is what Kailey loves to do. It was a perfect day for the zoo and GG even got a slobbery kiss from the cow!
Lets see, what else?? Oh, we spent Sunday driving over all of Johnson County in search of a hat and gloves that fit and matched her snow suit...hmm, I haven't posted a pic of her cute suit...maybe tomorrow.
Monday and Tuesday I worked, so Kailey got to spend quality time with her Gunga (granddaddy) and yesterday I took her to the open gym time at the community center. There were lots of kids in costumes and a little parade. Kailey wasn't interested in any of that...she just wanted to go up and down the slide and climb through the tunnel the ENTIRE time.
Last night Marcus and I decided we really were parents. He spent the evening carving pumpkins (a cinderella castle for Kailey) and I spent my time sewing ruffles onto her kitty costume. I did a pretty darn good job too!! (if I do say so myself).
So, now that I posted all of these things, I need to get some pictures. I will work on it!! :)

No comments: