Kailey has a stool at Grandma's house that she has seen Weston using for reaching the sink to wash his hands and brush his teeth. Kailey has decided that she needs to use the stool too and does a good job at it. I didn't think anything of it until last weekend. Mom was telling me a story about washing her hands at GG's house. I guess they had been outside playing and had come in to wash their hands. Kailey toddled off to the bathroom, while mom went to the kitchen to put down her drink. By the time she got to the bathroom, Kailey had gone off...Mom watched her come back in lugging a needlepointed stool from the sun-room. She lumbered into the bathroom and plopped it down in front of the sink, got up on it and tried to reach the faucet. Now, I think that is AWESOME problem solving. Kailey had NEVER used this stool in GG's bathroom before. Yet, she knew how to use a stool from Grandma's house. She put it all together, went and found a stool and brought it to where you are supposed to go to wash your hands. WOW!! I was so impressed with the problem solving skills of my baby!!! (needless to say, we brought out our stool for the bathroom too!)
Think she is ready for the sudukos??
Monday, March 30, 2009
Problem Solving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kailey was so cute telling us how you were on a trip to Baltimore visiting Aunt Amie! She had the whole thing down pat and seemed to understand that Mommies need to have fun too! I think I probably missed you more than she did. How wonderful that she is so comfortable with her Daddy taking such good care of her. You are Marcus are wonderful parents!!
Post a Comment