Thursday, April 9, 2009

More for us than you...

This is more of a "I hope we remember how cute this was" night than anything else. Marcus has been sick and of course passed it on to me. So all day today Kailey and I sat in front of the TV. I am pretty sure that she was super bored because when daddy got home, she was ALL about playing!! They wrestled, climbed, burried each other with toys, etc. But what was so cute to us is that she is speaking in full sentences. Here are a few of the ones I remember.

Searching for the Wiggles Tape. "Oh, Here it is. I found it."
Going to look at the rain. "Hmmmm (as if it took great thought), it's blowing."
When asked if she wanted to go to a baseball game this summer with Mommy and Daddy. "Three of us?" we replied yes. "You betcha!"
After covering Marcus up with a blanket, "TaDA!" she proclaimed.

Of course those are all you had to be there moments to find them funny...but one day we will look back and remember!!

I also want to remember that by 19 months she is counting to 15, using full sentences including pronouns, asking questions with "where and what", singing the abcs, I'm a little teapot, itsy-bitsy spider and vairious other songs. The reason I am posting this is because I keep saying I will get it on tape and then I forget to get out the camera or I am too late and the moment has passed. I do want to remember these moments!!! :)

No comments: