In the dressing room I was trying on 3 tops. Kailey was playing around looking at herself in the mirror (as usual). I put on one top, and Kailey turned around and gave me her unsolicited advice..."Beautiful Mommy!!" The next top, "Beautiful Mommy!" But the third top? "Umm, No Mommy!" She had pretty good taste, I didn't like the last one either. Actually, I didn't like any of them, but I really despised that last one.
Kailey tooted and said, "Excuse me." I said, "You are excused." She said, "My bottom's excused. Excuse you bottom."
After Gymnastics the other day she ate a ton of goldfish, 2 fruit strips and an entire large cup of apple juice. I told her gymnastics must have made her hungry. We got to Grandma's house and Grandma asked her to tell her about gymnastics. Her reply? "Made me hungry!"
Melt your heart!...... After waking up from a nap, Kailey insisted that she get changed into a dress saying, "Need wear dress, look pretty for Daddy." So, we got her dressed and she HAD to get some accessories. You know, 4 headbands, 25,000 bracelets, and her jelly shoes. Of course, they were all long gone by the time daddy got home from work, but it is the thought that counts.
After rubbing her eye quite a bit, Marcus asked her if she had something in her eye. Her reply? "Yes, eyeball."

1 comment:
Yes, I am always surprised at her comments too. Like when she said she liked my new pj top. It was a new t-shirt not pj's. I don't think I have worn it since. HA!
Love Grandma
Post a Comment