Dear My Parent's Friends,
As promised, here are the rest of the pics from Christmas!!
I got all dressed up to go to Uncle Robbie's house. I told Mommy that I was just like Snow White, except I was missing my seven dwarfs. And, I really wished I had bow shoes like Snow White. Little did I know what I was about to get!!
As soon as I got there, I just HAD to put on my party dress. THEN, as I told everyone, it was a party!!
Owen really got into the party by singing and dancing....
When we started opening presents, I got the greatest present of all.... PRINCESS shoes!! There were 4 sets of princess shoes!! I immediately got into dress #3 for the evening, a beautiful Cinderella dress that GG and Gunga got me. It went perfectly with the crown Uncle Jay-Jay had bought...I was set!
When it was all done, I pulled around my new pony and hello Kitty in this wagon. I was wearing my new gloves too.
Of course we had to pose with Gunga before the evening was over!! I still can't believe he is going to Aubi Dabi for a year!!! :(
Owen and I took a bath together and played with his new bath toys. I tried to show him how to use the bath crayons, but all he wanted to do was eat them. Interesting use. After that, I got to get all cuddled up into the best bed in the whole world. It was sooo soft. It wasn't long before I was snoozing away much to my mommys astonishment. I think I can definately stay at Uncle Robbie's house for a sleepover!!!
Well, that's it!! I hope your Chirstmas was just as great!!
Yours til Santa visits again!
Kailey aka The Christmas Gremlin

No comments:
Post a Comment