Dear My Parent's Friends,
Happy Holidays!! I hope you had as much fun as I did!! Mommy says I have to show you all these pics and that some day I will love looking back on them. (I think she just wants proof that I always got what I wanted!)
We kicked off the Holidays with a dinner. We had Grandma, Grandpa, Anthony, GG and Gunga over. I got all dressed up and mommy bribed me with M&M's to get some good shots. Look, Grandpa was actually smiling!!
Next we had Christmas Eve. Weston and I got to open stockings and tons of presents. To be honest, the presents were great, but I think I just liked playing with Weston the best!!

Mommy may have gotten me out of my princess dress for the night, but I snuck in the tiara!! HAH! Never leave home without it!!
I got lots of Hello Kitty stuff and this was one of my favorites...
Before I left, I made sure to talk to Santa (I mean Grandpa) and tell him what I wanted Santa to bring.
Weston got a sled for Christmas and he pulled me around for a bit, then Daddy pulled us both around.
Mommy said this was the money shot of the evening...whatever that means.
We left in a snowstorm. They said it was a blizzard, but Daddy did a great job and got us home safe and sound. I left out cookies and milk (after I ate 2 of them to make sure they were good enough) and food for the reindeer and off I went to bed. The next morning, I woke up to this... 
Santa had brought me a princess tent and a microphone. He also brought me other stuff, but I can't remember it all. I was a little confused because I thought he would still be there, but he had left. He did drink his milk and eat all of his cookies though...and he even left me a note!! What a swell guy.
I got to open my stocking, and I just had to use my new princess phone to call Hello Kitty and tell her what I had gotten.
I chilled in my tent for bit...

Sydney got a stocking full of stuff too...
Unfortunately, I had left my princess dress at Grandmas. How do you have a princess tent and no dress?? Fortuntately, Uncle Jay-Jay had gotten me this princess dress...you can call me Snow White Kailey...I will answer to that.
In the afternoon, we played in the snow...there was a lot of it. And we got even more that night!
Sydney got a stocking full of stuff too...
We had to cancel our Christmas with My Uncle Robbie and everyone else that night. It was too snowy to drive. BUT have no fear, we did get to do it the next day. Mommy says once she gets those pics loaded up, I can show them too. So, stay tuned!!
And, if you forgot to send my christmas present, feel free to do so now!! hah!!

2 comments:
Super cute! Did Santa take your dining room table in exchange for the tent???!
AH...so many cute pics! I can't believe how into princesses she is!
Post a Comment