Well, I am officially calling it. We are done with diapers....we are done with pull ups (well except for nap and nighttime). After months of pullups being used as diapers, a friend of mine convinced me to try the underware again. I was hesitant because of the way she had reacted the past few times. Every time she would have an accident she would cry and demand a diaper or a pull-up. She was embarrassed and didn't have faith that she could do it. But, for 2 days she has worn panties all day with NO accidents!! One of those days was when she was at school with TONS of distractions all day, and still NO accidents!! I am so proud of her. She was silly though. Wouldn't call daddy or grandma or gg to tell them. She said I could if I wanted to. Of course I wanted to! I wanted to call everyone I knew!! I am sure there are accidents to come, but I am relieved that she won't be wearing pullups forever...and my wallet is relieved too.
Good Job Bug!!!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Big Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so great!
Post a Comment