I bought some liquid watercolors the other day and as soon as Kailey saw the box, we just had to do a project. Some of the neighborhood girls were over, so the joined in on the fun. First they drew a picture with the glue. Then they sprinkled the glue with salt. Next, they painted. The pictures turned out pretty cool I thought. I am ready to be home for the summer so that I can really do some fun projects with the watercolors!! Only 3 more days!!!
Really concentrating on the dipping...
Explaining something to her friends about her technique....
Painting....
The three girls busy with their artwork... They each made a picture and then made one for their "fort" aka the tree house. It was a picture of the earth and three stick figures standing on it, I wish I would have gotten a picture of it before I left it in the rain. oops. Speaking of their treehouse, look how big the tree has gotten. When our house sells, I will really miss that setup out there!!!

1 comment:
You guys moving too? Exciting. We didn't see the townhome, btw. I think you asked me that ages ago. We're going to rent it out.
Good luck selling! I know I can't wait to move!
Post a Comment