I know you are all wondering what we have been doing so far on our summer break....but, it will have to wait. We have a showing on the house at 2:15, so I have just enough time to post what we did today...I will catch up the other stuff later...I promise.
this morning Kailey informed me that it was Leo's (the stuffed lion) birthday and he was turning 5. So we decided to throw him a birthday party. Fun!!
First she made him a birthday banner....
then we blew up some ballons, threw up some streamers, hung the banner and invited the guests...
She wrote down all their names and then the party started.
The first game was pass the fragile kitty. That entailed the animals (moved by us of course, this is no toy story movie) passing a ceramic kitty. When the song ended, the animal with the kitty got to keep it.
The next game was light bright. Only Leo got to play this one.
then it was cupcake and tea time. Thanks Grandma for making cupcakes the other night, they sure came in handy!! We sang happy birthday and then ate the yummy cakes.

No comments:
Post a Comment