Well, here is a catch up of our summer so far...
Wednesday we met up with some friends for the DooDads concert at the JOCO musuem. Kailey and Timmy were soo excited to be together again...can you tell?
She told him when she first saw him, "Timmy, when I grow up, I am going to marry you." he replied with, "When I grow up, I'm going to be a pirate!" I love it!! He wouldn't dance with any of the other girls, which made them sad...I don't think they were too happy that Kailey was back.
(Look at poor Reese on the left-hand side of the pic, so sad!!!)
They played at Kidscape after that and then we went out to lunch with them as well. 

Later, after naps, she played in the sprinkler with the neighborhood girls and found her first ever 4-leaf clover. Her wish was that her friends could come over and play EVERY day.
Thursday was a school day. Friday we met up with the group at the park. It was a really neat park filled with lots of old trees perfect for the shade. They played on the logs, in the sand/dirt, and had a picinic.





Saturday she went to a friend's birthday party at Michaels where they did lots of crafts. Then it was off to Grandma's for the night. Marcus and I went out for our Anniversary. We picked her up on Sunday and took her fishing and for an evening picnic by the lake. My camera battery was dead, which was sad, because there were lots of cute photos to take! Kailey did not find fishing as fun on a big pond where you can't chum the waters like at Deanna Rose. They didn't catch anything, and she had to be quiet which was SUPER hard, but we had a nice time anyway. So, that catches you up!!!
(So far this week,,,,Monday was Leo's birthday party, Tuesday was a school day, Wednesday we went roller skating...pics soon, and tomorrow is a school day and mommy is hitting the pool!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment